Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer Sale

We met with a real estate agent to sign listing papers and talk about when we are putting our house on the market.  I have been working on getting our house in order to sell since May and coordinating contractors, decluttering and organizing feel like never-ending and overwhelming tasks.  But at this point I see the end in sight and a for-sale sign in front of the house in the next week.

I'm not worried about us being able to sell our house in DC.  It is the age old adage of location, location, location - and right now DC is a hot location.  That being said since we have signed our life away to Ryan Homes, so I am pretty anxious to get our house on the market and sold so that I can check that off of my to-do list and I can relax knowing that we will be ready to close.


No comments:

Post a Comment